Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome to My Life

Welcome to my life!  I wanted to get the first post out of the way so that we can move on to the good stuff!   I read a quote the other day on Pinterest that I think sums up my household:


IN OUR HOME
We do second chances
We do thank yous
We do real
We do I'm sorrys
We do LOVE
We do laughter
We do mistakes
We do respect
We do happiness
We do dreams
We do faith
We do family

That's pretty much it!  As you will see in my bio, I am currently a doctoral student, which I love (most of the time).  It is time consuming and, at times, all-consuming.  However, the most interesting aspects of my life occur between homework assignments.  To keep my sanity I am perpetually working on a project.  I sew, knit, paint, read, decorate, etc.  If my degree program is my brain then these projects are my soul.  That soul is what I want to share with you.  


Welcome, greetings, and salutations.  I am so thrilled you are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment